Category Archives: training
Tubelite will host a FlexiLIVE training seminar on December 9, 2016 in thier Apopka, FL offices. We have limited seating and this class typically sells out so if you want to attend, use this link to get the details and to sign up!
- See how to layout text for greater message impact.
- Vectorize low resolution artwork and then enlarge to any size you need.
- Match your monitor colors to your print.
- See how we convert a 5×7 100ppi image to a 10 FT clear image for printing.
- Find out how to add contour cut lines with ease.
- Learn how to print from ANY software right to Production Manager.
- Find out more about how to use the cloud features of Flexi.
- Understand how to handle import and export issues.
- Setup Flexi so you can print right from Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel and more.
- Add grommet hole makers, fold lines and bleeds to your banners.
- Send your work to a customer for comments or approval using the Artwork Approval tool.
- Nest contour cut jobs.
- When to use Production Manager rather than Flexi.
- Add effective Adobe PS Plugins into Flexi.
- See how to create beveled letters and other effects with Flexi.
This is a no nonsense seminar built around using Flexi in your shop! Great for any version of Flexi but also wonderful for designers who use Adobe Products or other design software!
Here’s what past students have said about this class:
“Mark truly understands the program from the inside out. He explains efficiently the strengths of the program along with its limitations.” Jeff Fredwich – SIGNARAMA Willow Grove
“Learned a lot that I thought I already knew.” Akhay Putri – Avery Dennison
“Best software training class I have EVER attended!” – Adrienne Latiolias, AWA Printing
“Mark explains things in an easy to understand way for beginners!” Josh Munn, Munn Enterprises, Inc.
“The class was great! I came in not really knowing anything about Flexi, but after the class, I now feel confident in my abilities to use the program to make high quality product.” Melanie Cooley, Magnolia Decal & Graphics
“Great training course! Any new to advanced users should attend.” Jeremy Carter, Munn Enterprises
“Mark is the best instructor for Flexi!” – Mark Bourg, A+ Signs